Thursday, 22 November 2012

Jewellery gifts

It's been so long since I posted on this blog, I feel like I need to dust off the cobwebs first. That done, it feels good to write stuff again! Over the last few weeks I have been very fortunate to have been given 3 pieces of jewellery. Two of which are family heirlooms, but more of that another time. A few weeks ago I spent a very nice day with my friend Monique, one of the most creative people I know. She has even been able to make her passion and talent for creating into her job. Anyway, she very kindly gave me this heart pendant, which she made out of special ceramic jewellery clay I can't even begin to imagine how you can get the clay to form roses - but I love it and have worn it a few times already. So thanks again Monique and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Back soon!

2 comments:

isleofswitzerland.blogspot.com said...

Well well well!! Welcome back to blog land, from she who hardly ever writes on her blog too!! Who cares!

What a lovely pendant, great colours for you too. It is nice to be able to put a face to the name now, well done Monique!

Keep dusting off those cobwebs, no matter how long it has been.....since you blogged, I mean!

Juanita said...

OH I admire those that make their talents into a well-paying job.

That's a lovely pendant; love the colours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails