Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Christmas Cards

I love Christmas cards - getting them, displaying them and then RECYCLING them - more of that in a mo'. There was a time when I used to make most of my Christmas cards - unfortunately a lack of motivation and inspiration has prevailed of late. Until....two of my Swiss neighbours sent beautiful hand-made cards and I was encouraged to reciprocate. I didn't have any special supplies, but this is what I came up with:
And now to the recycling bit - I always think Christmas cards are too nice just to throw away, so I make labels out of them. Very quick and very easy. Start by cutting out the main pictures from the front of the cards like this:
Then grab a few supplies like this:
Add scissors and some glue and in about 60 seconds you can come up with this:
Alternatively grab a pair of fancy scissors and cut round the main picture like this (10 seconds!):
Back soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails