Friday, 4 June 2010

Normal service to be resumed shortly...

I've been a bad blogger recently and deserve to have my wrists slapped accordingly. But I can explain! Shortly after finishing my CELTA course, I was lucky enough to be offered a couple of hours a week teaching. That has come to an end now, but I have enjoyed it immensely. In addition to this, since moving here last August, I have made such an effort to make friends and join in things, that suddenly, everyone wants to be MY friend. I've found myself inundated with things to do - coffees out, people coming over for coffee, Nordic walking, children's craft group and preparation, meetings for end of term presents for teachers etc, etc. Not that I'm complaining, of course, but it has meant that the blog and anything vaguely crafty have had to go on the back burner for a bit. Anyway, now I'm back with a vengeance and, to coincide with my very first pay cheque in Swiss Francs, I'm going to be ordering some supplies with which to re-commence my creative dabblings. Oh, that is, after I've deducted my speeding fine from my pay cheque...Note to self - continue to drive like a grandma - it's easier on the purse.

Bookworm post coming tomorrow....

1 comment:

isleofswitzerland.blogspot.com said...

Well done on receiving your first pay cheque! Shame about fine though :-( Looking forward to normal service resuming....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails