Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Progress report..

We spent a very sunny Saturday at Spieleland, near Ravensburg, Germany. Paradise for kids and pretty enjoyable for the parents too! At the moment it is open from 10 a.m. til 5 p.m., with the "Grüne Oase" section near the entrance/exit open until 6 p.m and you really do need all day to get round everything. On the way home we stopped off for dinner at Immenstaad on Lake Constance and spotted this fabulous ship.



On the crafty front, I have managed to make this bag charm

green bag charm

If using wire to make these charms, sooner or later it becomes brittle from all the swinging back and forth and snaps. If you don't notice, you lose all of your beads, so this time, instead of using wire, I have threaded the beads onto cord. Hope it lasts a bit longer. Any bag charm experts out there - please feel free to leave your tips/comments.

Finally, on the job front, I have been offered my first student by a small local language school. I applied to them in January, pre-CELTA course and they contacted me last week to say they had a potential client for me. I am meeting with him tomorrow, so fingers crossed all goes well....
TTFN

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails