Saturday, 27 June 2009

Look at this!


Isn't this just fab? It was given to me yesterday by my friend Martina as a leaving present (more about leaving another time). She bought it from a shop called "Eigen Art" in nearby Rheinfelden. The owner, Anita Klaus, makes much of the jewellery herself -you can look at the shop's website here (go to "Schmuck" to see the jewellery) and she also sells pretty accessories. Think I will have to check it out in person. No time to create at the moment - kids off school now, then it will be nose to the packing boxes...Back soon!

2 comments:

Jenny Clough said...

Beautiful! You know it's happening when people give you presents! Don't get sad packing up your life in a box, remember there are thousands of women all over doing just the same-including me!
Jenny NC USA soon to be Basel

Heather said...

Vicky,

I'm so sorry for posting so late, I won your lemon drops earrings, but my blog had my old address attached to it! I've now fixed that! Sorry for not replying back!

xoxo
heather-
heatheranne99 at hotmail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails