Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Comments

I have been a bit down lately over the lack of comments on my blog. I realize I need to get more pictures of jewellery up there, but am on a go-slow at the moment in most areas of my life, for which I apologize. I'm sure it will pick up. Hopefully sooner rather than later. That aside, I did get to thinking about the act of leaving comments on peoples' blogs and I realized that I too have become a bit lazy about this. I used to be much better, actively proffering my comments and (most importantly) encouragement wherever I could. Now, those of you who read blogs but don't write one will not necessarily know how important your comments are to us bloggers. Without them you begin to wonder if you've got a cyber form of B.O. or if your waffling really has a future. So, to all you blog readers out there, sign up for your free Google account asap - this enables you to leave those all important comments. You can sign up by clicking on the comments link after this post and then clicking on the link to sign up. Happy commenting !

7 comments:

Jenny Clough said...

Hi Vicky, I love your blog so much that I am moving from America to join you in Switzerland!LOL Jenny C
PS I have bought you some beads

K S Jewellery Designs said...

Hi Vicky

Don't be disheartened, I'm sure your blog is being read but I too am often quite lazy about leaving comments. Sometimes I don't feel I have much to say although I enjoy reading other peoples blogs. I do agree though, a picture can certainly help in attracting attention to your post.

Kristin :)

Saffie said...

You know that is absolutely true I read loads but rarely comment and I should as blogger I love comments as well kinda spurs you to keep on bloggin.
Keep on bloggin cos I love reading your blog

Swiss Side Jewellery etc said...

Thanks for that everyone - it means alot. Jenny - looking forward to copious cups of coffee with you here in CH. When are you coming on your recky ?

Beadin By The Sea said...

Oh, the ups and down of blogging! Yes, it is discouraging when you don't get a lot of comments. I especially think those that don't blog don't even think about it. I find the more I comment on others blogs the more visits and comments I get as well. Thanks for all your support on my blog Vicky! Keep you chin up and keep those posts a'comin!

Kim said...

So Vicky, I've now "signed on" and will now be able to comment too. I can assure you that your blog is being read from the other side of Aesch, and is very much enjoyed.

Magriet said...

I'm now following your blog! Thank you for the lovely comment on mine :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails