Monday, 11 May 2009

New Features

Rhine Falls
Hope you all had a happy Mother's Day ! We went to the Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen. A bit smaller than Niagara, obviously, but stunning all the same. We took a boat ride right up to the Falls and felt the spray - very refreshing on a hot day !

I have added 2 features to my blog to let you keep up to date more easily. The first is the "subscribe by e-mail" feature, which you will see to the right of this post. Just enter your e-mail address in the box, press subscribe and you're done. Scroll further down and again, on the right, you will see the "Subscribe in a reader" icon. Both features are quick and easy to use and mean you are notified each time there is a new post on my blog.

I have made a start on the purple jewellery I mentioned last week, so should be posting that soon.

Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails