Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Awards

award
I'm feeling rather chuffed, as I have received 2 awards this week ! The first is this one, the Marie-Antoinette Award, from Ali at All About the Beads. According to some information I found, the award is for "regular people posting about their everyday life". Crikey ! Ali's was one of the very first blogs that I read - I was blown away by her jewellery and find the other "bits" really interesting too. Ali was also kind enough to give me tips on good online bead sites, most of which I have subsequently used. Thanks Ali !

The second award, the Lemonade Award, is from Kristin at K.S. Jewellery Designs.

lemonade award

Kristin nominated me along with 8 others for having, as she put it, "a positive attitude towards others and their blogs". Wow - I am really thrilled, as I have only been blogging since November, so this is a real boost. Thanks Kristin. I am, of course, keen to pass these on.

Here are the rules for the award:
1.Put the logo on your blog or post
2.Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great Gratitude and/or Attitude.
3.Be sure to list and link your nominees within your post.
4.Let them know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5.Nominate your favorites and link to your post

Here are my nominees, for the reasons listed above, but for also being a constant source of inspiration, motivation, entertainment and, at times, amusement:

Debora - Beadin' by the Sea

Leah - Michon Jewellery Blog

Contrariwise ramblings

Ali - All About the Beads

Jo - Daisychain Designs

Magriet - Babushka Jewellery Design

Veryan - Beady Pool

Lesley - Coburg Crafts

Manda - Jewellery Craft / Silver Storm

Heather - Bumpy Beads

Barbara - Wildberry Jewellery

Back tomorrow with a jewellery pic.

3 comments:

Leah said...

thanks so much! :)

Beadin By The Sea said...

Thanks, that's so sweet of you!

Coburg Crafts said...

Thank you, Vicky, for the award. Sorry it's taken me SO long to get round to adding it to my blog.
Hope all well.
Much love.
Lesley
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails