Thursday, 13 November 2008

Need more sleep

But, actually, have only got myself to blame. I am a bit of a night owl and, instead of getting myself to bed at a decent hour, ready to face the early morning scramble of getting 2 children off to Kindergarten and school, I mess around surfing the Web or flicking through the TV channels. Then I still have washing to hang up or put in the dryer or the kitchen to tidy up ! Grrrr.. Still, I have had a relaxing morning to myself, so can't complain. The children come out of Kindergarten/school at 11.55 a.m. What ? I hear you say ? That's life in Switzerland for you. There are advantages and disadvantages of this system, but overall we are very happy with it. Getting a job will be a bit tricky, especially when you don't have Mum or Mum-in-Law around the corner, but will cross that bridge when I come to it. One of the advantages of having the afternoons largely "free" is that the children can play with their friends or do other activities.

Thought I would show you this. I liked the colour combo of these beads, but they were on a memory wire necklace which I found uncomfortable to wear. So I re-cycled them and made this bracelet
Anyway, enough for today - will get an early night tonight. Promise !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails